The lovely Jemma at Celery and Cupcakes organised a foodie swap between UK readers and US readers. I did this last year and it was fab! Got some lovely goodies.
This year my swap partner was a girl called Kasey. She sent me this fab parcel of goodies.
- Peanut Butter and Co Cinnamon Raisin Swirl- wow!! Totally delicious!
- Rise almond and honey protein bar
- Boom choco Boom dark chocolate bar
- Cheddar Style Chreese sauce mix
- Betty Lou’s Cherry Gluten free fruit bar
- Buddy Fruits pure fruit bites, raspberry flavour
- Stretch Island Fruit Co fruit strip in cherry flavour
- Stretch Island Fruit Co fruit strip in strawberry flavour
- Raw Revolution coconut and agave raw food bar
Lucky me! I have had the Raw Revolution coconut bar and it was really yummy.
Thanks so much to Jemma for organising this again 😀